Blogging Against Disablism Day is back again this year. A group of bloggers will be blogging on May 1, 2007 about disability and the discrimination against persons with disabilities.
Last year disabled and non-disabled bloggers wrote about disability discrimination in the education system, employment, health care, families and other forms of prejudice.
If you wish to participate visit Diary of a Goldfish for instructions.
Last year they had 150 participants.
The categories of posts included:
- Parenting Issues
- Access Issues (outside employment)
- Disablism within Healthcare Systems
- Definition and Analysis of Disablism
- Abortion and Euthanasia
- Impairment-Specific Prejudice
- The Language of Disablism
- Disablism Interacting with Other ‘Isms’
- General Thoughts on Disablism
- Disablism in Literature and Culture
- Experiences Through Family and Friends
- Miscellaneous Personal Experiences
- Non-English Language Blogs
- Quotes Against Disablism
- Art Against Disablism
- Poetry Against Disablism
- Personal Journeys
- Love and Sex
There’s some amazing bloggers already signed up for this year’s event!
Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Web Page Mistakes. All rights reserved.